I guess it is the curse of the neophyte blogger. Now if there were naughty pictures on here, I'd be getting 1500 hits a day. So be warned people! Start visiting my blog or I'll be posting naughty pics of myself on here, and nobody wants to be responsible for that, now do they?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
What do me and Alex Rodriguez have in common?
Well, read on:

I guess it is the curse of the neophyte blogger. Now if there were naughty pictures on here, I'd be getting 1500 hits a day. So be warned people! Start visiting my blog or I'll be posting naughty pics of myself on here, and nobody wants to be responsible for that, now do they?
I guess it is the curse of the neophyte blogger. Now if there were naughty pictures on here, I'd be getting 1500 hits a day. So be warned people! Start visiting my blog or I'll be posting naughty pics of myself on here, and nobody wants to be responsible for that, now do they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment